Spooky Halloween Events At COS

The Halloween Carnival is normally one of the main events of the fall semester, bringing together a variety of clubs, vendors, and comradery. Despite the campus being shut down, for the most part, the Student Senate still has Halloween in mind and has two events planned to make sure that your Halloween season is sill spooktacular, 

A virtual Halloween Event will take place on Friday, October 30th via Zoom from 1-3 pm.” For the virtual event, they will have a “Kahoot (trivia community game) regarding Halloween, horror storytelling, and a costume competition at the end.” stated Noor Ali, Student Trustee.

Students who wish to enter the costume contest must RSVP by Monday, October 19th by following this link.

Categories for the costume contest include Scariest/Ugliest, Most Original/Creative, Funniest, Best Cartoon/Celebrity, and Best Body/Makeup/Paint.

To join the event go to the cos website, click on the events link and join the zoom, the password is COS. 

Additionally, COS will also be hosting a Trunk or Treat Event on Thursday, October 29th from 2:00-4:00 at the Visalia campus. “We will be providing a mix of candies,” stated Ali. This is an RSVP only event, which students can do by following this link.  The first 500 students to RSVP by October 22nd will be able to participate. Students will drive up to pick up their bags of candy.

Be sure to join these events and have a fun and safe Halloween.