The Perks of Being a Student

Education is beneficial, but attending college can be costly. Students are often working long hours to support their ambitions and occasionally sacrificing sleep for the perfect grade. Luckily, striving for higher learning has its advantages. If you are an active student, you may be eligible for some perks.

Right now, as a student you are eligible for Amazon Prime free for 6 months and then $6.49 after the trial period. This includes two day shipping on orders and Amazon Prime video and two-day shipping on textbooks.

For those that love to watch movies via streaming the internet, Hulu offers students a membership for $1.99 a month. This is useful for anyone that wants to binge watch the latest episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale or revisit Rick and Morty.

If you are one of the millions of iPhone users in the United States, Apple has partnered up with UniDays (a student discount site) to give an exclusive offer. For a limited time, you get Apple Music for $4.99 as well as free Apple TV+. You must use your cos.edu email or another applicable address from an accredited institution. From there, follow the instructions to verify your current college attendance and soon you will be on your way to blissful tunes and tv shows.

UniDays also offers discounts for those that are looking for more than just movies or music. If you love to shop, the website gives a 5%-20% discount on retailers such as American Eagle Outfitters, Express, Forever 21, Puma, and Urban Outfitters. Keep in mind, you must verify your student status through the UniDays website.

Times are challenging, and now students can feel some relief by taking advantage of the various discounts offered. There are currently no deals on streaming apps such as Netflix or HBO Max. If you are interested in any of the services listed above, please view the links below.

https://www.myunidays.com

www.hulu.com/studentdiscount