Wellness Wednesdays

As the Spring 2021 semester continues, students are encouraged to reach out to the Health Center at COS to take advantage of the services that are still being provided.

WW+Schedule

WW Schedule

The health center has begun Wellness Wednesdays and this is your sign for those who have been thinking about it to join! Both staff and students are welcome to listen in on the presentation. Each Wednesday meeting has its own topic. These sessions are an hour-long from 12 p.m to 1 p.m, are interactive, and a great source of information. Everyone who joins is able to ask questions and add input to the topic being presented.

The first session was on February 3, with the topic of “Healthy Relationships,” presented by Devonderia Sanchez, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist of 20 years. The second session on February 10, focused on “The Power of Calm,” presented by Jill Maze, LMFT. These virtual Health and Wellness room events are perfect for those who want to divulge in various subjects of wellness in a comfortable environment.

Interested in the upcoming Wellness Wednesday? The next session is on February 17, with a focus on “Stress: Is it Positive, Tolerable or Toxic, and what can I do about it? ” For more information on future topics visit the Health Center webpage at https://www.cos.edu/en-us/student-life/health-services