Learn How to Get Involved on Campus, Check Out Our Clubs

Pride+Club+President+Patrick+Hall+informing+students+on+what+the+club+is+all+about+and+what+they+have+to+offer.+

Bobby Garcia

Pride Club President Patrick Hall informing students on what the club is all about and what they have to offer.

In case you missed club rush, look no further. With over 50 student clubs, there is something for everyone here at COS.

Club rush is a time to get to know what clubs there are and how to get involved. They also offer information on where and when they meet, and what they’re all about.

While going around the quad and seeing what each club has to offer, students were able to participate in  games and raffles.  This was different from the quad during any other day and an opportunity to indulge in food you normally can’t find on campus.

The Alliance of Biological and Chemical Sciences (ABCS) were selling small and large succulents as well as polaroids during club rush. President Daniella says “They are planning on going to a preserve this semester. This club is great for anyone interested in science.”

If you missed out, here are some photos of the event and some of the many clubs offered here.

Bobby Garcia
Members of the Alliance of Biological and Chemical Sciences (ABCs) during club rush. (Feb.13,2020)

Bobby Garcia
The EOPS Achievers Club were selling nachos, drinks and other snacks. Their club member Paula Lujan says they “Give back to the community and there are no requirements to join.”

Bobby Garcia
The American Sign Language (ASL) Club was selling baked goods as well as enjoying the nice weather. pictured: Carlos Medina, President Amanda Santana, Vice President Katelyn Bilbrey, Mikna Ward and Breanna Burton.

Bobby Garcia
Student Senate members Raunik Dhillon and President Elijah Martinez.

Bobby Garcia
Fashion Club Members (left to right) Jan McPherson, Alexis Bell, Marcos Medina, and Lulu Hernandez.

Bobby Garcia
Tennis Club (Left to Right) VP Christopher Palmer, Nicholas Alconcher, Founder Mac McGinty, and President Miguel Estrada.