All You Can Eat, All You Can Give Spaghetti Fundraiser

Buy a Spaghetti Dinner to Help Support Veterans

Bobby Garcia

Student Veterans Julian Fernandez Student Veteran (left), Justin Martinez (mid left), Student Student Workers at the Veterans Resource Center/Veterans Shayne Nicholas (mid), Edgar Gomez (mid right), and Political Science Professor/Veteran Juan Arzola (right) at the Veterans Resource Center, Sequoia Building, Room 106

Have a side of generosity with your dinner Thursday night. The Visalia Veterans Committee and AMVETS Post 22 will be hosting a spaghetti dinner fundraiser at the Visalia Veterans Memorial Hall Oct. 17.

The event runs from 4-7p.m. and is all you can eat, however take out is also available. Each dinner is $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 5 to 16 and free for children under 5. Meals will include a free water bottle and sodas will be sold for $1.

Proceeds will go to support veterans and the community, with half going directly to local veterans and half going to support the restoration of Visalia’s veterans murals.

There will also be a 50/50 and silent auction with all of the proceeds from that going to the restoration of Visalia’s veterans murals.