In-Person Graduations Are Back!

Class of 2021 will be the 1st graduating class to see a normal graduation ceremony since the pandemic hit.

In-person College of the Sequoia ceremony graduation at the Mineral King Bowl is confirmed for the spring semester. Graduation will be held Thur. May 20 and diplomas will be mailed to all graduate students to mailing addresses listed on Banner Web accounts.

Graduation for last year’s class was done virtually and a year into the pandemic it was unknown whether this year would be the same. Though due to the Covid-19 vaccination now available to those 16 years old and older, precautions are not as prominent.

Student activities and affairs confirm face-to-face graduation for Spring 2021 but there are still restrictions. All Covid-19 restrictions apply for the ceremony with a limit of six guests per student, masks will be required for everyone attending, and two graduation ceremonies will be held one at 5 P.M. and the 2nd one at 8 P.M.
The number of guests was determined by how many students chose to participate.

EOPS students who are participating in the ceremony have been sent emails with information pertaining to their program. All details have been sent to students who are graduating this spring to their school email. If you have questions, call or text the Student Activities and Affairs office at (559) 730-3736 or (559) 429-8529.