• Last day to drop full term classes with a refund and no 'W' is Jan. 29

Bullets Over Broadway Opens March 16th

Michael Taber

The six time Tony-nominated musical Bullets Over Broadway is coming to the theatre of the College of the Sequoias Friday night March 16th. The Woody Allen screenplay of the 1994 film of the same tittle that became a Broadway hit that was directed and choreographed into a musical by Susan Stroman will be directed by COS’s very own James McDonnell.

The show will run from the 16th to the 24th. The show plot is about a struggling playwright who gets his play financially funded by a mafia gangster. One of the conditions is that the mobster no talent, ditz of a girlfriend has to be in the play. All sorts of hilarious comedy begins to happen in this musical. The show is rated PG-13 due to certain scenes bawdy humor.

Opening night is also ‘COS Night’ for COS faculty/staff and their guest where they can get reserved seating at a discounted ticket price of $22. Doors open at 6:30pm and the curtains rise at 7:30pm.Tickets can be purchased online at the COS Theatre website, by phone with credit card at 559-730-3907 and at the theatre box office. Tickets prices are $24 for general admission, $22 for seniors and $20 for students. Thursday, March 22nd is student night, students with valid student id will receive a discounted ticket price and will be able to join in a question and answer session with the cast after the performance.